Monday, October 12, 2009

zleep ... zzz

I sleep a LOT lately. Ive heard of a pregnant fatigue but this is ridiculous. I have more than 8 hours of sleep at night,
wake up, prepare & have breakfast,
go t
o work, work for a couple of hours, then I'm so tired already.

It
feels like working all day nonstop. So after I work a little, I go upstairs in our warehouse, and take a nap. Hendra prep an airbed, pillow and blanket up there. Then I would sleep for a couple of hours and wait til Hendra finish working. Then go home.

This is very frustrating because I have a lot of work to do! Now I work a lot slower and a lot less effective. =( When will this nausea-fatigue thing be over?!!?

4 comments:

  1. Wahaha sementara bisa tidur skarang tidurlahh :) I heard after the baby is born you'll wish for time to sleep :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bisa lah ntar tidur.. Huhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cath, well just remember ada 2 orang yg pake lo punya energy. and s/he is absorbing a lot of it to grow! so, Hendra, stop being such a slavedriver, hahahahaha (...slave driver bukan budaknya supir ya).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahah ... actually Hendra has reduced my workload waaayy down since preggie. He even let me come late in the afternoon, work couple hours, then nap upstairs. Haha ... kerja macam apa ini.

    ReplyDelete