Sunday, October 18, 2009

Noodle

In Church today, SBC group (Monica, Stefanus, & Winsen) brought their homemade Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodle). So its a chicken n mushroom mix poured on top of steamed noodle + soup. Yumm.

Before the service ended, the whole room already smelling so good. Too bad I cant eat the chicken but I was looking forward to eat the noodle.
Right after service, I got in line, and when it's my turn, Monica shouted "Where's Catherine's food?"
me : "huh?"
Then suddenly Stefanus showed up from behind the counter with a small container containing the chicken+mushroom mix, but without the chicken!!
So all the tasty ingredient was there except the chicken!
Aawwwww that is sooo sweeeetttttt!!
Thank you SBC!!!

Definitely the best mushroom-noodle i've ever had. haha =D

3 comments: