Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nauseous! Nauseous! Nauseous!
I felt nauseous the whole day!
Since morning shower to nite bedtime.
arrghhh ...

I bought Duck Wonton Noodle Soup for lunch,
had about 3 slurps...my tummy hurts.
Its like saying, "no no ... if u keep eating it'll come out again!"
so i stopped.
drank mango juice and soy milk instead.
huk huk....

All day i couldnt eat. only drink.
I gave the noodle another try in the evening,
same thing ... three slurps!
haiyaaaa.... it looks so good! X(


just when i thought my nauseous days are gone.
yesterday i did so wellll

this is really frustrating ...
My tummy hurts, bloated and nauseous all day, my body so weak & fatigue, my head hurts, etc etc. .. but I'm normal! Everywhere I read the 'symptoms' are the same. If not worse.
Usually when I feel ill, I find meds, sleep or drink a lot, and voila! Happy as a clown.
Now .. there's nothing wrong wit me! There's no meds! Some people even told me, the sicker you feel, the stronger the baby. Owalaahh ... >.<

5 comments:

  1. Bruce almighty indeed :D Hwehehe... hang in there sis :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. betul!!! :) hahahhaha i put a bet it's a girl.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwehehehe sama kaya Stefanus jg bilangnya Bruce Almighty.

    Des, mirip sama symptom2 lu dulu yah?
    hehehehe ... tapi kynya gk separah lo de. Gua aja whiny. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think it better be a boy... please no bruchettawati... hahahaha...
    when will u know if it's a boy or a girl? or are you not going to find out till the baby's born?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe we will find out during the holiday season. Maybe its gonna be Hendra's gift this year. hahaha ...

    ReplyDelete