Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Feeling better today!
Still nauseous but not too bad.

I woke up and suddenly wanted to eat salmon.
Thanks to Monica's simple recipe,
I baked the salmon and also pan fried half of it.
(gk sabar seh panggang lama. haha)
Also oseng2 caisim. Simple recipe from my mom =)

Usually (since pregnant) when I cook something, I end up not eating it because it's too long.
This is odd, when I think about food too long, I get nauseous.
(like dim sum yesterday)
But today was different, I could eat the salmon, not much, but more than usual.
Salmon with rice and caisim.
*weird combination but its all good

and no throw up today!
Yay!

Before going to work, we stopped by the bank at Todos Santos Plaza.
Today is Tuesday so there's Farmer's Market going on nearby.
I suddenly smelled a very good tomato sauce *weird
So we checked out the Frm Market, there's this booth that sells pizza.
Wooden fired pizza, I guess the smell came from there.
No other booth sells tomato sauce. haha
Suddenly I'm hungry again and bought half pie of pizza.
It's a 4 cheese pizza with prosciutto + mushroom.
It's so DELICIOUS!!!! nyam nyam I think I'm going back this Thursday.
better not think bout it too much tho. Bisa neg ntar. Bwehehe.

now I'm hungry again.
=S



6 comments:

  1. How come I didn't get the baked salmon? Where is it? :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's inside Bruce ( or Bruchetta)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baguette! :D
    Or Sourdough... since we're SF bound... hahaha :D

    *duh jd pengen makan roti :P*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hadoeh hadoeh ... suddenly Bruce is the most normal one.

    ReplyDelete