Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's so windy and cold in Concord! I don't feel well at aLL. Today I'm mostly nauseous, sleepy and tired. I have headache & don't feel like eating anything. Heyy I thought I'm already in my second trimester!? Kok masi begini yo....

I've been reading, maybe this is a mild side effect from the flu shot. Abis gk perna suntik flu sieh. here's from babycenter
The most common side effects are mild, and include soreness, redness, and tenderness or swelling where the shot was given. Some people experience headache, muscle aches, fever, nausea, and fainting. If there are side effects, they usually begin soon after you get the shot and may last as long as a day or two.
Hmmmm.....
or maybe I'm just not over my first trimester yet.
bwehehe ...
either way ... im nappin now ... zzzzz

3 comments:

  1. ....i don't know flu shot can make you faint o_o

    btw, hendra jadi ke sini ga?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola pasar baru. How're shoes? :)

    Wifey is ok now. :) Just need to eat a lot.

    Kita mudah2an jadi kesana. Hopefully next week, but no promises. Anywho, how's life in LA? Better than here? Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAH hellowwww I'm 17 weeks and still nauseous once in a while :D hahahahahah soon cath.. soon...

    ReplyDelete