Friday, October 16, 2009

tummy ache

Right after Dinner, suddenly my upper abdomen hurt so so so baaad... I couldn't move. Just a little movement made it worse. I couldn't even inhale too much, I had to breath slowly. It's like a cramp, but I never had it there. It's in the middle top of my tummy, right below the rib cage. Wiiiihhh saket bangett... I had no idea what happened. It's a lot of pressure there too.

Hm. Gara2 makan kecepetan kali ya? (eat too fast?)
I had steamed rice, bbq shortribs, miso soup, some veggies, and CA rolls --> Deep fried CA Roll. Yum.
But I couldnt finish. huaaa :'(

2 comments:

  1. is it like tight? hmmm could be brixton hix..??

    Or maybe heart burn??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its more of my digestion system dech ... I felt better as soon as I burp. haha... but it took a while =(

    ReplyDelete