Monday, October 5, 2009

This morning I woke up feeling okay.
Not too nauseous, not too tired.
Well, I slept for 12 hours due to the major headache last night!!
*Hix. I miss Excedrin.
Usually when I took Excedrin, slept for half an hour, headache gone.
I took the headache meds from my OB,
slept for 2 hours. Still headache!! >.<

Had cereal for breakfast.
Hendra also had his cereal, then rice and grilled chicken from Mi Pueblo.
Sounds delicious rite?
I had no appetite watsoever.

But when he was eating, looked so good, I stole the wings from his plate. haha.

Took a shower, brush my teeth.
Lately I've been feeling nauseous everytime I brush my teeth.
and today was no different.
Sikat gigi aanndddd muntah deee....
there goes my Mi Pueblo Grilled Chicken Wings =(

Went to warehouse, stopped by at Ranch 99 again. hihi
Gara2 perut kosong tau2 pingin makan dim sum.
specifically, the ketan. (Lo mai kai?)
Sampe sana, beli ketan, bli potsticker, somai, udang, ... ngantri panjaaaang
klamaan cium bau dim sum jadi neg deh!!
akirnya pas uda cek out, liat ada roti sosis sama milk tea wit pearl.
Ya sudah, lunch jadinya roti sosis aja deh!
hahaha ... dim sum kasi Hendra.

5 comments:

  1. Woohooo.. First comment! Yeeehaaa....

    -tHe Hubbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! asik ada bacaan baru :D

    - The Encourager! :D -

    ReplyDelete
  3. andd youve managed to ruin mi pueblo's grilled chicken wings -__-"
    wakakakak ada "-the hubbie" lagi ko hen sok imut sekali...
    i will simply be -the baby's stylist

    ReplyDelete