Monday, October 26, 2009

Back Pain

Aiyohhh my back hurtsss. .. the lowr back hurts everytime I sit too long, or just woke up. Yesterday when I woke up in the morning I almost fell because I couldnt stand up. My lower back hurts so baaaad.. ..
I know I read this before :

You can probably blame your growing uterus and hormonal changes for your aching back. Your expanding uterus shifts your center of gravity and stretches out and weakens your abdominal muscles, changing your posture and putting a strain on your back.

The extra weight you're carrying means more work for your muscles and increased stress on your joints, which is why your back may feel worse at the end of the day. Your growing uterus may also cause back pain if it's pressing on a nerve.

In addition, hormonal changes in pregnancy loosen your joints and the ligaments that attach your pelvic bones to your spine. This can make you feel less stable and cause pain when you walk, stand, sit for long periods, roll over in bed, get out of a low chair or the tub, bend, or lift things.


But my tummy is not that big yettt!!! Only 12 weeks loh. ... mo jadi apa ntar kl uda 8 months! walahhhh
Wonder if I should get a firmer bed...

(no pict today, apparently there's no cute back pain picture ==)

8 comments:

  1. Pake electic blanket? So ur back is warm jd enakan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sen, still need the $ to raise the kid! For now, prop pake guling aja heuheuehuehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant find my electric blanket. duh dimana seh ... masa mesti pake botol panas. haha...

    tempur pedic kelarangen Sen ... kalo dibliin bole seh ...

    kliatannya mesti titip guling lagi sama mama. aku tidur uda pake 2 guling. 1 di kepala (otherwise upper back saket juga), satu pake biasa. hehe ,... skrg butuh buat lower back.
    haiyaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nih.. g pake ini.. mayan helps loh http://www.markdownalley.com/showitem.cfm?itemid=1852&source=froogle

    lu bisa microwave jadi anget.. or kalo lu lebih demen dingin bisa masukin kulkas...

    ReplyDelete
  5. done. just bot it . bahaha. thanks Des!

    ReplyDelete