Thursday, October 8, 2009

No Chicken

Thats rite.
I cant stand the smell of chicken now.
Had gar
den salad with grilled chicken for lunch.
I enjoyed the salad (wit ranch dressing, yumm)
but t
he chicken, iiiiyyyy.
It's grilled loh!
I love anything grilled.
But t
oday, no love for the chicken.
Gave th
e whole packet to Hendra instead. hehe

nauseous all day.
no news there.
cant wait til tomorrow so I can refill my nausea meds.
Somehow I lost the whole package from my first refill,
and I couldnt get replacement because insurance will only cover til the next refill. I have to pay $230 if I want to get it before Oct 9.
ck.ck.ck...
Gak sampe segitu hebatnya deh tu pill ...
masi neg juga abis minum. It only helps a little bit.
(it's nothing compared to the great Excedrin!!)

Petra brought home some food tonight.
I told her I've been craving that noodle from LA (Janty Noodle)
Its the closest noodle to my favorite restaurant in Jakarta.
Her friend came from LA and brought some for me!!
Thanks Petra! Thank's Petra's friend (RC) !!
It was soo good.... I ate a lot!
I finished the whole thing except ... the chicken.
Even when the chicken was put on top of a wonderful meal,
I couldnt eat it. It smells.
huwaaaa ....
so ... chicken made its way to Hendra's plate. =p


8 comments:

  1. Hendra = ayam
    So no chicken = no Hendra ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ... it means all my chicken will march to him, the Chicken Master. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayam e LUCUUUU
    bah.. padahal mikir mo bikin mie ayam next week
    by the way, tante bilang menu minggu ini semur ayam wahahah
    the kitchen is full of chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha its ok Mon. aku makan mie sama sayurnya kok. or mungkin by next week chicken is back on my menu. *fingers cross

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bakmi Janty dibawain ada 10 ket makan kae 8porsi!!!!! hebat.. Bruce must be full n hepi..

    ReplyDelete