Sunday, October 11, 2009

wow the weekend is suddenly over.
(unless u celebrate the Colombus Day, tomoro still weekend)
It was a fun weekend.
Had a great time at Ryan's Party on Friday.
Tante Hannah prepared a LOT of food.
One of the main dish was SATE AYAM (chicken satay)
(huwahhh I still cant eat chicken, the Satay looks so good!!)
But there were some salad, shrimp, noodle, meatballs and chocolate pudding! And fruits.
So I at
e a lot! =D (mostly salad & fruit)

Today in church Tante Yana made Semur Ayam (chicken ... soup?)
fortunately she also put huge tofu in the soup so I had tofu instead.
Gotta love Tofu!!
In the
evening, @San Ramon they're having beef tacos & lumpia.
I could eat the tacos but couldnt stop adding the chopped tomatoes!
Befor
e preggy I like tomatoes, but now I kept going back and forth just for the tomatoes. Tante Yana even cut a whole fresh tomato just for me!
and I finished the whole thing.
I wonder if the baby is vegetarian. haha.

4 comments:

  1. prefer salad over chicken...that's a sin
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! MEAT IS UR FRIEND... MEAT IS UR FRIEND...
    *keep chanting that Cath*

    ReplyDelete
  3. waktu g hamil si icha g bener2 daging ga bisa makan.. i think the texture make it icky.. terus g cuman bisa makan tofu juga kaya elu... huahauhauahua we'll see dah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iyahhhh. It's the texture yg bikin bleaahh. Tuh mikirin texture ayam Aja da bikin gag a bit. Aduehhh...

    Step, don worry. I still eat meat. Malah makan ham tadi!! Haha

    Sen, gpp toh. More chicken for uuuu

    ReplyDelete