Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

The whole Thanksgiving weekend I was busy ... EATING! Hahaha ... Gosh there was sooo much food!
On Thursday we had a family Thanksgiving gathering at Uncle Tom's house. Foo
d was overflowing! There were Turkey, stuffings, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, veggies, mie goreng, lumpia basah, roulades, sup kembang tahu, kolak, kue talam, kue2 uncle Tom, and bunch of fruits. Hm. I dont think thats all. but yeah. There was a LOT of good food!! I ate so much that night, I think I gained a couple pounds. Hahah ...

On Saturday, Indonaz Thanksgiving Dinner in San Ramon! Also lots of food. We started with chips+dips, and grapes. Then the big dinner: Turkey, stuffings, mashed potato, fried chicken, french fries, galantin, sup makaroni+ayam+ham, veggies and sambel terasi super enak. Bweheheh ... Mantaph.

After Joint Service on Sunday, there's pot luck. Nyam nyam I was so hungry I took a plate full of food (especially Korean Food. haha. They're so good). Plus bread and butter. HABIS loh!! I think I ate as much as Hendra did. hahaha ... crazy.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
*burp

4 comments:

  1. Kesannya gak mau rugi gitu, mentang2 1st trimester having trouble eating anything, now you went nuts :P Simply nuts, hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yap. I know. I think we need to get a good timbangan... so i dont go simply nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. objection!...hari minggu lu ga selesaiin tuh ayam!!!
    dibawa pulang!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heittsss... itu ayamnya Hendra. dia nitip di piringku tapi dia gk makan. Bahahaha...

    ReplyDelete