Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bday & more Food!

Happy Birthday, Petra!
Cant believe my youngest sister is already 21.
Hmm ... I wonder what my baby is going to call her.
Auntie Petra?
Or Ai Petra?
Same as Steph, Auntie Steph or Ai Steph?
or maybe just Auntie Shoes and Auntie Cake. hahaha...

We have a lot of food at home today.
For breakfast, I had mie ayam (dibawain Steph dari LA, yayy!!)
then l
unch Nasi Goreng Special + Gado2 from Jayakarta (dibawain Petra)
then dinner... hohoho ... the big bday dinner for us five.
Petra
bought Roast Crab and Garlic Noodle. .. yum yum yum...
I ate
sooooo muuchhhhh!!!
and the dessert!? Special cake by CakePlay!
She made bday cake & delicious red velvet cupcakes.
(wait for the pics on her blog!!)
nyamie nyamie nyamie...
I think my tummy is rounder tonight. hahaha. ..


4 comments:

  1. Ai Pet / Ai Tep... say that quickly 10 times... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mpek2 gw nyampe ga?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow hahaha sorry mpek2 keburu gw consume di LA... it was goood ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. bwahahaha i guess it was really good Nic. Steph bawa bakmi janty, pangsit goreng, baso goreng, gk ada yg disentuh. So your mpek2 was above Janty kitchen. bwhewhehw ... thanks anyway ^.^

    ReplyDelete