Tuesday, November 10, 2009

dinginnnnnn ... .

I always say, I prefer Cold weather than Hot. I prefer being too cold than too hot. It is easier to warm up your body than to cool down.
But lately...brrrr...I get cold soo easilyyy ...
I know the weather is starting to cool lately, but I really feel so coolddd.
The tip of my nose is always cold. My ears too.
Should I start wearing the ski mask to work? hahaha. ..

Now that I cant drink coffee, I just drink hot water and sometimes tea. Not too much tea, don't worry. hehe. ..
I can't wash my hair in the morning anymore, because my head will feel cold the whole day. (weird, huh?)

On a better note, I think my appetite is back now. (maybe even bigger!)
Lately I've been craving burritos. Bean burrito, Beef Burrito, even chicken burrito!! Gak abis seh ayamnya ... but I ate some. Yesterday I bought cheese enchilada from Rubios, mmmm so good.... then I bought some tacos. Beef and chicken tacos.... knapa jadi suka mexican food begini yah? ... jangan2 beneran lahirnya Cinco de Mayo ini ... bahaha


5 comments:

  1. We'll name the baby Brucito Taqueria Christinachos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaaa ini bapaknya si bayi kasi namanya kenapa jadi ber mexsico ria gitu.....welll soal makan emang orang hamil gitu!!lagi kumat2an kalo lagi pingin apa yah gitu nyarinya yg aneh2!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my hendra, untung bokap gw bukan lo, heuaheuah

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha memang tuh mr.henwaxo terlalu kreatip. jadi pingin makan nachos .... hmm ....

    iya Ma, untung pinginnya meski aneh2 masi bisa dicari. tadi makan chicken soft taco sama steph. dia beli chicken taquitos. hahah ... kami bermadur2 juga dechh ...

    ReplyDelete