Monday, November 23, 2009

More Tiger Babies!

Just got a good news today, my good friend Dede Oke will have another child!!
He will have a baby boy, due April 6th 2010! wowww!
A month older than CH-baby!
I don't know how he could keep this a secret all this time.
Amazing!

So all my high school friends (yes, Destri, you too!) who attended my wedding, will have babies at the same time! With me!! Wahoooo ... I'm so happy!

Soooo Congratulations to :
Oke & Melissa, Destri & Carson, and Rika & Frederick!

Ekkkk ... actually there's one more couple.
I'm not sure if she is already telling the world about her baby.
She just found out and her baby is due mid-July 2010!
So... congratulation M & Y!!

6 comments:

  1. wiihhh... tiger... me is tiger too... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. rilly?? Pasarbaru too! Waaaaa asikk anakku nanti rajin dan genius kaya kaliaan!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cuteee... Bruces and Bruschettas ^o^
    Crab, are you not kpiting?
    vv_oo_vv
    ~(____)~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaah seru kannn :D hahah semuanya prego :D hahahahah well kecuali si oke.. yg prego melissa nya :D haha must be in the water.

    Next reunion.. Disney Cruise !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx Mon ^.^ Crab mu juga lucu! hihi

    yes CakePlay ... ayo blajar bikin kuwe macan! haha

    Iyah Des! Thats a great idea!! Disney Cruise with SEVEN kids!!! Whoaaaaaa mantaph

    ReplyDelete