Thursday, November 19, 2009

16 Weeks!

Cepet juga ya tau2 uda 16 weeks!

I don't throw up anymore.
Lot less nauseated (almost never)
My apetite is back.
This morning I ate wonton noodle,
which made me super nauseous in week 9.
Chicken is slowly coming back to my plate =D
(only dark meat with lots of spice/sauce/sambel)
I've been eating lots of bread too. And cheese.
I put ranch dressing on French bread, then loads of cheese, then toast it until the cheese is melted and burned a little bit. Yummm ...

My back is better now.
It only hurts when I sit too long.
Last night I sat on the floor watching tv with Hendra in our bedroom. Picnic style (watch tv and snacking)
I guess I didn't sit correctly.
After a while, I couldn't stand up.
And when I finally stood up, I couldnt walk!
My lower back and hip hurts so baaaaddd ...
dohhh I felt like an old womannnnn....

3 comments:

  1. Look at the bright side, appetite is back! Yay! *let's go out and eat* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...Bruce is heavy and lazy...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ... Bruce gk mau maknya berdiri. gawat jg...

    Ayo Teph kita makan kareeeee....

    ReplyDelete