Sunday, November 1, 2009

Eat Eat Eat

Wow, I can eat a lot now ... the whole weekend I eat more than usual. I think my appetite is back already. yippie!
Still a bit nauseous in the afternoon, but much better after I have a meal (especially a good meal!)

Last Fri
day I finally tried the bread-maker we received as our wedding gift (Thank's TekYen!) I've been wanting to use it but never had a chance. I wanted to do this on Monday, forgot the yeast. Wednesday, forgot the dry milk. *haiz.
Finally on Friday I did it. Turned out greatttt!! It was so good!! Smells amazing and it's so easy too! I love it! Cant wait til my mom gets here, she will love this too!!
Pengen coba bikin roti coklat aaaaahh.... nyam nyam. ...

It's daylight-saving today.
Hendra and I woke up too early =='
He started working wit the computer, and I couldn't go back to sleep.
And hungry. So I thought I just make breakfast.
I made breakfast burrito! Hohoho ... It has sausage, bacon, egg, cheese, tomato , and lettuce. Hendra & Petra loved it!
My portion of course, meatless -_-"
So only had egg, cheese, tomato
(lots!), and lettuce.
Healthy, huh?
But it was good. hehehe ...
so good that I forgot to take pict. =(

Happy November everybody!
and Happy Birthday, Pasarbaru! =D

5 comments:

  1. it was the best breakfast burrito evah!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how you know its very good --> If you can't take the time to take a picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! I want!

    and thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hooo finally! yes get fat cath get fat :) so you can give birth to one cute chubby baby ^________^ photo lo kecil sama sekarang ga ada bedanya cath, cuman rambutnya doang @ . @

    ReplyDelete
  5. wehehehe tengkiu Sopiii ... kayanya sieh anak gue bakalan ndut deee... kami sekeluarga senang makaaann... hahaha....

    ReplyDelete