Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sweets

I've been wanting to eat sweets lately ... but not too much though.
Suddenly I wanted to eat mung bean (bubur kacang ijo)
So I made it last night. Boy, it took a loooong time!
I cooked the mung bean, add pandan, add gula merah, add nangka (jack fruit?), kolang kaling (palm sugar?), and santen. But by the time it's ready, I was sleepy & tired already.
So I just put the whole pot in the fridge. Haha ...
But I had it today and it's good. I cant eat much somehow. But it's good =D

I made spaghetti for dinner. I ate A LOT.
I even took some from Hendra's plate. hahaha .. .
Afterwards, I could feel my tummy stretched out.
It's super tight!
Gawat deh ... I think I have to control my appetite, niehhh!
My tummy is sooo round after dinner. hahaha ...

4 comments:

  1. niat sekali bikin bubur kacang ijonyaaa... lengkap ingredientsnya i bet it taste good. me want to see picture of you and your round tummy hehehe!! post post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha kirain mau liat picture kacang ijonya. uda mo abish. hahaha ... iya ntar post pict deh. dah makin menggembung niiiehhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's official, the baby doyan makan! :D Ahhh it runs in the famileee ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sop.. see it live: Dec 13, 5 pm OK? :p
    Kamu juga Teph!!

    ReplyDelete