Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Trip


I'm already 21 weeks preggies!!
and I feel great!
Maybe because my parents are here, and we are now in Las Vegas. Woohoo...
Family Trip is a little different this time.
I didnt drive at all, thanks to Steph & Petra ^.^
I walk a lot less but eat a lot more!! Haha ... gawat deh ... I am currently 58kg! (128 lbs)
My tummy is big, even my dad said its too big for only 21 weeks. I'm only halfway ini?!!?

Before our trip, I went to the doctor for this month's check up. Everything looks good. Bruce is healthy =D heartrate is normal (145), his weight is about 10oz and length around 9 inches. Im sure he's bigger today!!

At this stage, Im suppose to feel his kicks and movements already. Tapi kok gk yah? Maybe Ive mistaken them with gas? My tummy has been gassy since week 8. Or my tummy has THAT much fat sampe gk krasa? Pdhl kt dokter dia aktif banget loh. hmmm ... .

Have an AWESOME holiday, everyone!
Wiiiieeeh next year uda ada little Bruce pake baju baby santa!! Hahahah

4 comments:

  1. maybe the baby just doesn't kick the momma because he loves her so much :)
    merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should poke him once in a while... he'll poke you back..
    that's what i have been doing... poke poke poke...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWww ... thanks Nic =) Merry Christmas to you too!!

    Ke, gue uda poke2. Hendra suka poke2 juga. hahah ... tapi kok gk ada yg poke back. ato gua terlalu bebal ini yahh?? bwhehwhehwe

    ReplyDelete
  4. ato baby nya yang udah terlalu bebal...di poke2 ga ngurus..
    maybe..dia cuma bakal poke kalo mamanya ga kasih makan

    ReplyDelete