Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here we are, finally entering 2010!
The Year of Bruce!
hwehehe.... Happy New Year, everyone.
Hope you guys had a great holiday like we did.
What a great winter vacation we had.
Meski perut guede and sedikit susah jalan,
I had a super awesome time with my family.
Having my parents here is always the most joyous time of the year =)
Especially this time Hendra was coming along too, it was so much fun!


As promised, here's some pictures of me as fatwoman.
(klik on the <--pic to see picasa album)
haha... Liat tuh perut guedenyaa .... =='
I eat a lottt , sleep a lottt, walk a lot ..lessss, move a lot.. lesss ...
bagimana toh ...

2 comments:

  1. wahoo...1st post in 2010..
    ga ketemu 3 minggu...kok jadi mlembung gitu Cath
    maybe u need to exercise, let's do hiking again! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha bisa pengsan aku suru hiking lagiehhh ... kmaren jalan2 di Mall ajah capekk.

    ReplyDelete