Wednesday, January 6, 2010

23 weeks!

Yes. I'm at least five months preggiess...
but my tummy is bigger than those at seven! haha....

I think I can feel the baby moving now .
Kinda subtle, but I'm pretty sure it's not gas. hehe ..
Felt like ... blub...blub blub... blub...
Hendra can feel it sometimes, but he has to concentrate.
I put his hand on my tummy while he's watching tv,
cant feel a thing! >.<

maybe soon its gonna be like the cartoon above. haha


Another new thing, CRAMP!!!!
omg the other night I suddenly woke up almost screaming because of a REALLY bad cramp on my right calf. It was soo baaaad...
I grabbed on Hendra's arm, "keramm .. .keraaammmm...!!!"
Woke him up, of course.
He helped me straighten out my leg, but it was so stiff... saket bangettttt....
Besoknya masi kaku loh betisnya ... so weirdd... .

I checked babycenter.com, its common.
=='

While these cramps can occur during the day, you'll probably notice them most at night. Leg cramps may start to plague you during your second trimester and may get worse as your pregnancy progresses and your belly gets bigger.


masyaawlahhh ... it's gonna get worse?!?!?!?!

8 comments:

  1. oh my o_o warm up the house maybe helps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaaa trin ini baru mulai. . .. ntar.makin besar yah makin sering cram ....yah sabar2 saja yah!! emang kalo hamil itu perlu tabahhhhhhh!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wehehehe iya Nic, kata nyokap juga rendem kaki di aer anget juga helps. hebat juga loe!

    masak seh Mam bisa makin sering .. hadoehhh malem itu aja sakit bangetttt out of the blue tau2 keram. Haih haih.... !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heauheuahea, soalnya dulu gw sering keram juga malem2. tapi gw ga hamil, itu bedanya, ehauehau. trus sama nyokap disuru pake selimut tebelan, trus uda mendingan.

    haha, dengar kata nyokap, tabah, haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. gw sering kram juga Cath..kalo abis basket tapinya
    terlalu capek mungkin Cath..lu kan sekarang tiap hari olahraga angkat beban..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hwaahaha .. makanya nieh ... olahraga ajah gak tapi kok bisa kerammm .. bener jg Sen, angkat beban. hahaah ...

    now tidur pake dua selimut!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cath! How are you? I had really bad leg cramps too...woke me up so many time during the night. It's because your blood is not going to your legs. Your body has to work so much now that you have a baby. The only relief I got was to stand up and stretch the leg/legs. Hang in there!

    Sienny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heyy Sienny, I just saw your comment here. Thanks!! I will try to stand up more then. Sometimes when I sit I try to remember to wiggle2 my ankle and toes. It helps too. hahah...

    Dr said I need bananas.
    hmmmm

    ReplyDelete