Tuesday, January 19, 2010

5 month - check up!

Just came back from Dr. today...
everything is good. Bruce is normal and healthy.
Kicking here and there is normal.
His heartbeat is 150.
My tummy size is normal. (meskipun guede gini ... )
My weight is normal (132lbs/ 60kilos!)
My lowerback pain, back pain, butt pain, leg cramps, also normal. -_-"
I need to get a glucose test tho.
Tomorrow or Thursday I'll go to the lab and get tested.
Hopefully that's normal too.

Dr gave me an article, saying if the baby doesn't kick enough, there are ways to make him move or kick more.
Wuelehhh... gk perlu seh. Skarang siang malam dia kick mulu.

Last Sunday at San Ramon church,
there's this new couple, also expecting their baby boy.
We asked how far along she was, "7 month."
And we were shocked because ... her belly is smaller than mine!!!
Baru deh pada sadar how big my belly really is!
haiz....
Well, lately I really feel the weight on my belly sieh.
When I sit down for a while, then stand up, I find myself leaning forward (imbalance) because my tummy is so heavyyy!!






Wiiii only 15 minggu lagieh to see baby Bruce!!
(weit ... bentar lagi masuk 3rd trimester ini ya ... *gulp)

12 comments:

  1. what will happen at 3rd trimester?

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the cramps will kick in..hehehe
    so so..how to make the baby kick more ?
    we want to know. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3rd trimester is when the REAL pain begins! bweheheh ... pokoknya 2nd ini yg paling enak. (paling enak aja gua msh komplen2. bagimana toh)

    why bluce?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kan anak kecil belom bisa ngomong R :P So for now it's Bluuuceee :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha gk bisa ngomong S juga jadinya .... BLU!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that one..and also...the blog background is now blue..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY NICE OBSERVATION, MR. WINSEN!!!
    I was wondering if anybody notice. hhihihi ...
    Hebaaaaaaat

    ReplyDelete
  8. iya kenapa jadi biru seh?? make it RED :P
    *nyari gara-2

    ReplyDelete
  9. bwehwhehwe Bruce lom bisa ngomong R, Mon ... nanti jadi LET.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haiya...ini koq jd conversation in coloring 101 class. Cath, masa2 yang paling enak (2nd trimester) udah mau abis ya heheheh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. huehueheuheuheh hallo Mar!!
    iya enak kamu yg uda mau masuk 2nd trimester yahhhhh ..!!!

    ReplyDelete