Wednesday, March 3, 2010

7 Months!

I called my dad last night,
Me : "Happy Birthday, Dad!!"
Dad : "Thank you. How are you feeling now?"
Me : "Im okay. Feeling Fat."
Dad : "Fat? How much you gained already?"
Me : "13kg!"
Dad : "What? That's enough! Don't gain anymore!"
Me : "he? I still have two months!!"
Dad : "Iyaa, don't eat too much snacks and sweets!!"
Bwahahwhahwahw ....
...guilty.

I really need to limit my sugar intake ...
I think I went sweetcraze after I passed the glucose test. Bahaha ...

Went to the doctor last Monday. Everything was good.
Normal as usual (Thank God)
I gained another pound since last time.
Now I'm 139lbs.
Fundal Height is 31"
Kmaren itu iseng2 ukur lingkar pinggang.... 41", man !!

I'm supa big nowwwwww!!

2 comments:

  1. Yahhh... mumpung bisa makan ya makan lahhh... hahaha... I guess lo bener2 bales dendam gara2 first trimester susah makan ya :P hihihihi....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya bales dendamnya kbanyakann hahaha... I shud at least limit the sweet drinks neh...

    ReplyDelete