Thursday, March 11, 2010

32 weeks

Boy, do I feel big & heavy.
Now every morning is a struggle to get up. Hendra has to help push me up. Or I have to geser-geser (slide) to the edge of the bed until I almost fall so my feet can start standing up. Even when I slouch on the couch, it's so hard to get up. I have to find a good position until my feet can touch the ground then stand up.
Or raise my hand (like the Panda) & call Hendra.
Haiz... I feel so fat.

Still coughing today ... the funny thing is I can't really cough like a normal person. You know when your throat is itchy you just cough out loud. Cant. Because when I do, my lower tummy hurts. It happens too when I sneeze. When I couldn't control it, sounds like this "hatchiiii!!... aw aw aw aaaaw!"
So now I sound like fake coughing, multiple small cough ... *huk huk huk huk huk (hard to explain... but Hendra said I sound like "sok cute" cough. bahaha mank enak.... )

Lower back still hurts, my butt too sometimes (bhs kerennya :
sciatic nerve).
When I sit down too long, I have to remember to stand up slowly, otherwise, tummy hurts, pinggang hurts, pinggul hurts, butt hurts, then I had to sit down again. Then stand up slowly, and walk like a penguin. right..left..right..left...wobbly wobbly..


5 comments:

  1. I WILL PAY A LOT OF MONEY (or buy more gifts at the registry) TO SEE THAT PENGUIN WALK VIDEO

    WITH SOMEONE SINGING right..left..right..left...wobbly wobbly.. in the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Video Cathhh... hahaha... lo lom video blog kan :P *oke lah gak usah ada musiknya* hihihihi...

    --> Sok cute cough: Hendra banget XD... ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hwahwahwhahwahwahwhahwahwhahwhawhahwahwh

    no.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pei..siapin $100 ya. ntar gw video'in diem2
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh awas lu ya. Ntar snobod batal nih!! Haha

    ReplyDelete