Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Week 34!

I've been worrying about pre-term labor lately. Many people told me my belly is very low already (and yes, big!!). And it's been very tight too. Especially at night time. I'm not sure if this is the contraction my doctor mentioned few weeks ago. It's not painful, it's just super tight like when you eat too much. haha...
I have a feeling that Bruce is going to be born early. Hopefully not too early. We still enjoy his kicking and turning in my belly. hehe...

Speaking of early .....
Congra
tulation, Destri!! Her baby was born this morning!
She is 1 week and 2 days early! Praise The Lord, the baby and mommy are healthy. Here's her birth story : http://caelynandorf.blogspot.com/2010/03/shes-finally-h
ere.html Welcome baby Caelyn Beverly Andorf!



No comments:

Post a Comment