Wednesday, April 7, 2010

8 Months!

Just came back from the doctor today. I had a Group B strep test. It's like a strep throat, but its down there. Apparently its ok for the mom but not good for the baby. So if I have it, I'll be given antibiotics during delivery. We'll see the result next week.

Everything else is normal,

My fundal height still the same, 35cm (not inches, haha)

but I weigh 144 lbs!! How did I gain 2lbs in a week??

Since the Fundal Height is the same, that means I'm wideeerrrr....

haiz... saya melebar.


Dr said b
aby is definitely in a head-down position.
But normal, I'm not dilated or anything
yet.
And eventho my tummy looks low, but the baby is not 'drop'.
So I'm not in labor anytime soon.
Yay! Bruce might come ontime! hihi...

2 comments:

  1. Yes Bruce, 5-5-10 aja yah, so it's easy to remember ur birthday ^^

    And wait for Auntieee + Grandma Grandpa!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehuehuehuehe that wud be great!!!

    ReplyDelete