Friday, April 23, 2010

1 cm .... !!

Just came back from the doctor today.
(again, waited so long until I fell asleep)
Everything is normal, my blood pressure, heartbeat, Bruce's heartbeat, measurement semuanya ok.
And ... no weight gain!!! Yay! I'm still 146lbs like last week.
Wait ... this also means another pre-labor signs : Weight Stabilization!
Weleh ... four down now.

Dr checked my cervix and said I'm already dilated 1cm.
Hihihi ... doesn't mean much. Can be soon, can be weeks from now.
But I'm already nervous!!!!

3 comments:

  1. yay!! can't wait to see him :)

    you figured out the 5th sign?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaa (ikut heboh) i am sure bruce is a strong baby, sekali push langsung keluar... :) Hope you have a speedy & easy delivery! keep us up to date

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nic and Soph!
    Smoga keluarnya minggu depan seh ... tapi takut juga kalo kegedean jadi susah deh!! Bweheheh ..

    lom ada sign ke lima seh Nic ... moga2 gak di skip sama Bruce. haha

    ReplyDelete