Wednesday, April 21, 2010

38 weeks!

Here I am ... 38 weeks pregnant... already considered full term (Bruce can be born anyday now and no longer considered prematured birth). I already have some pre-labor signs lately :

1. Braxton Hicks (2 blogs below)

2. Enlightening or Belly Drop (ini mah udah dari kapan2)

3. for the last three days : Diarheaaaaaaaa!!!
I thought it was because I ate too spicy Indonesian Fried Rice from Jayakarta on Sunday, hahaha ... but I only ate a little bit, with steamed rice and chicken too. And Hendra also had (a lot more) the same fried rice, but it didn't bother him. The next couple of days I always eat the same food as Hendra, but only me going back and forth the bathroom.

This morning I woke up at 6am, going to the bathroom three times in an hour.
But that was it. It's 4pm now and I feel fine.

There are four other pre-labor signs I think ....
- weight stabilization (when I no longer gain weight .... I just gained another two pounds last time I went to the Dr..... bah)
- burst of energy (gk ada tu ... teler terus. sleepy all the time)
- bloody show ... *gk ngerti. ntar aja kl uda terjadi tulis blog lagi.
- .... i forgot. Hahaha

wado wado wado udah 3 signs neh ... it's coming!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaa wait for us... we're coming next week!!!!

    Lo gak bisa itu aja ya, tidur aja trus, colok infus... mewehehehe... wake up when it's May 3rd or somethin ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hwahahahah gile aje lo. Skarang aja tidur susah, pagi2 dibangunin buat poop. Apalagi kl kontraksiiii

    ReplyDelete