Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Fingers

Lately, my fingers have been feeling sore.
Especially in the morning.
When I wake up, it hurts to bend my fingers.
It feels sore like when your muscle is sore after exercising.
So weird, I thought, did I play piano that much?? Kayanya gk deeee....

So I asked the doctor about this yesterday.
She said, "it's normal. Your fingers retain water, so they're swollen . I suggest you take off your rings before it gets bigger."
Haahhh??? It's swollen?? I didn't even notice it...
I've always watched my feet if they're swollen because many people asked, "kakimu bengkak gak?" and I always said no.
Ternyata my fingers!!!
And yes, last night, it's so hard to take my rings off... it hurts my skin really baaaad...
so I took off one ring last night, and the other one this morning.

Huwaaaa no wedding rings for now :(

5 comments:

  1. mayannn ... still hurts in the morning. feels weird not wearing wedding rings. Wonder if people felt sorry for me. haha ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do feel sorry for you o_o ntar kembang kempes gt? that's scaryy.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave Mel another ring during the pregnancy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hwahwhahwa Hendra said, 'heyy u already got two rings!' wekekekekek ...

    ReplyDelete