Monday, May 3, 2010

The Muljadis are here!!

Yayyy ... my Mom , Dad, and Steph finally arrived last night at SFO.
We're all so excited to see them =D.
Everybody's responses were the same when they saw me, "wow ... u so big!"
...........

Anyway, they brought a lot of stuff for Bruce! hihi ...
plenty of clothes, small pillow & guling (so cuteee), bedding accessories, boppy, minyak telon (english ...?), macem2 dah! banyakk! And he got some gifts too, from my mom's friends (toys and baby foot chain), from Martha (thanks Marrr!!) and from Eric Tan's family (thanksss a lottt!!!!)
I think no shopping for Bruce for the next couple of months. Hihi .....

Went to the doctor this morning.
My appointment was moved from Wednesday to today because Wed is already 5/5.
We talked about inducing the labor because we're so close already.
We don't want the baby to stay in too long because if he gets too big, there's more chance of me needing a c-section.
So they scheduled the induction for me this Saturday, May 8th.
We're still hoping he's gonna be born on Cinco de Mayo (haha), but if he's not, he should be out this Saturday. hehe ... its gonna be an interesting week.

3 comments:

  1. ....what the baby need to be chained on his foot? and....what is boppy? hmm....pregnancy world is a foreign object to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, Bruce is really waiting for the whole family. heheheh.
    I thought when I open the blog today, I will see the big news, coz it's the due date already.
    Ternyata blm ya Cath? heheheheh.
    I'm praying that everything will go smoothly.
    Can't wait to see the pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe its actually gelang kaki, Nic. Tapi masa buat boy bilangnya bracelet. Chain deh ... jadi lebi machooo .. hahahah ..

    Boppy tuh bantal bunder yg tengahnya bolong (kaya buat di leher kalo lagi brangkat2).

    Iyah Mar masih belom nieh ... !!! keenakan kali tuh dia dimasakin makanan enak2 sama aphonya. hahaha ...

    ReplyDelete