Friday, May 14, 2010

Bruce Alexander Christianus Hutagaol

Finally, our baby BACH was born :)
....and after several days I can return to Internet world again. haha..

Bruce is 6 day-old today ... and he's such a good baby.
I love him so muchhhh ... !! I can stare at him for hours gk bosen2 ... cant believe he's here.

Ohh lots of stories alreadyy ... there's at least 3 blogs-worth per day I can write about our last 5 days! I wish I could be like Destri who can feed the baby and update blog at the same time. haha..
but I'll try to catch up soon.
In the mean time, I try to take as many picts as possible !! hehehe

this is how my album looks like in my phone ..
hehehe.....

5 comments:

  1. Happy six days old Bruce! I love the abbreviation, very cool2 :) i kept browsing this blog last week to see if there's any update hahahahaha. keep writing cath, but i am sure being with the baby is your most fav activities now. hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I'll see him in a few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. see I told you that Winsen did nothing to update this blog to spread the joyful news!

    Adoh baru bisa liat Bruce taon depan I think hahahaha =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cath ga mau kasih password gtalk'e...gimana bisa gw update..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hwewhewheh Sen kl niat kan bisa tulis di email aku tinggal copy paste. hahaha

    susah neh skrg update blog udah jarang onlineeee ... need more sleeepp. hwuahuwauwhuah

    ReplyDelete